Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

a long walk home

اطلاعات موضوع

Kategori Adı Story (داستان)
Konu Başlığı a long walk home
نویسنده موضوع kaboos
تاریخ شروع
پاسخ‌ها
بازدیدها
اولین پسند ارسالی
Son Mesaj Yazan kaboos

kaboos

کـاربـر ویــژه
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
Mar 2, 2014
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
محل سکونت
شهرمون
تخصص
مشاوره دادن و حرف دوستارو گوش دادن و کمک کردن
دل نوشته
گاه گاهی باید خلوت کسی رو شکست و گفت اگر وقت کردی یادرفیقان کن!!!!!!!!
بهترین اخلاقم
صبرم زیاده
مدل گوشی
سیم کارت
تیم ایرانی مورد علاقه
برند گوشی
تیم باشگاهی مورد علاقه
جنسیت
ماه تولد

اعتبار :

A LONG WALK HOME
by jason bocarro
from chicken soup for the teenage soul
Igrew up in the south of spain in a little community called estepona . I was 16 when one morning,my father told me Icoulddrive him into a remote village called Mijas about 18miles away on the condition that Itake the car in to be serviced at a nearby garage having just learned to drive and hardly ever having the opportunity to use the carI readily accepted I drove Dad into Mijas and promised to pick him up at 4 p.m then drove to a nearby garage and dropped off ehe car. .
Because Ihad a few hours to spare I decided to catch acouple of movies at a theater near the garage. However I became so immersed in the films that I completely lost track of time. When the last movie had finished I looked down at my watch. It was six oclock. I was two gours late!
I knew Dad would be angry if he found out I did been watching movies he did let me drive again. Idecided to tell him that the car needed some repairs and that they had taken longer than had been expected. I drove up to the place where we had planned to meet and saw Dad waiting patiently on the corner. I apologized for being late and told him that I did come as quickly as I could but the car had needed some major repairs I will never forget the look he gave me.
I am disappointed that you have to lie to me jason
What do you mean ?I am telling the truth
Dad looked at me again. When you did not show up Icalled the garage to ask if there were any problems and they told me that you had not yet picked up the car So you see I know there were no problems with the car A rush of guilt ran through me as Ifeebly confessed to my trip to the movie theater and the real reason for my tardiness Dad listened intently as a sadness passed through him.
اگه خواستین ترجمشم میذارم اگه اشتباهیم داش من و خبر کنین ممنون میشم

آخرین ویرایش:

*SiMiN*

مــدیـر بـازنشـسـتـه
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
Feb 16, 2014
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
محل سکونت
تهران
تخصص
نقاشی کردن،نت
دل نوشته
همه ی انسانها برابر آفریده شده اند
مدل گوشی
سیم کارت
تیم ایرانی مورد علاقه
برند گوشی
تیم باشگاهی مورد علاقه
تیم ملی مورد علاقه
جنسیت
نوع آنتی ویروس
ماه تولد

اعتبار :

Howevwr=how ever
mpvies=movies
Whwn=when

​جالب بود عزیزم اینم از غلطات

kaboos

کـاربـر ویــژه
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
Mar 2, 2014
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
محل سکونت
شهرمون
تخصص
مشاوره دادن و حرف دوستارو گوش دادن و کمک کردن
دل نوشته
گاه گاهی باید خلوت کسی رو شکست و گفت اگر وقت کردی یادرفیقان کن!!!!!!!!
بهترین اخلاقم
صبرم زیاده
مدل گوشی
سیم کارت
تیم ایرانی مورد علاقه
برند گوشی
تیم باشگاهی مورد علاقه
جنسیت
ماه تولد

اعتبار :

میسی خواهری که اومدی دیدی اونارو هم ببخش سر سریع نوشتم غلط شده میسی که بهم گفتی و خبرم کردی:flowerysmile::jadid (2):

بالا پایین